Comparison of single wire mesh machine and double wire chain link fence machine
1. Requirements for wire: 1) Double wire machine requirements for raw materials are extremely strict, at the same time the input of two wires of soft and hard strength must be consistent to produce, when one of the wire strength changes will affect the effect of wearing fence, then it needs to be adjusted, but two wires are entered in the same mold at the same time, adjust one of the bound to affect the other, Can not do the targeted adjustment, naturally also affects the work effect of the machine.
Failure to adapt to the conditions of the environment also means that the machine is not practical. 2) Single wire machine There is no above these concerns on the wire basic there is no requirements, any wire as long as the machine can be normal production, when the production process screen changes, the adjustment is also for this wire adjustment, do not worry will affect other wire, and our machine adjustment is electric adjustment, gently press the button,
The machine will automatically adjust, skilled workers even the machine can not stop to complete, does not affect the normal production of the machine, convenient and practical labor intensity is small, save time and effort high efficiency.
2. Single wire input and double wire input: 1) Double-wire machine surface is a double-wire input, giving people the feeling is more than a single wire machine efficiency should be one times higher, but in the actual application is not so ideal, while the output of two wire resistance will inevitably increase, and at the same time not and mesh directly hookup the other wire will also increase centrifugal force to affect the speed of the net,
Therefore, it is necessary to reduce the speed to ensure that the impact of resistance and centrifugal force is reduced, so the efficiency of the double-wire machine will not improve, on the contrary, in certain cases will be reduced.
2) Single wire machine mono filament input resistance minuscule centrifugal force without the influence of other wires is naturally much smaller, so the speed can maximize the increase in production efficiency naturally improved.
3. Single wire machine and Double wire machine:
1) A kind of mesh hole of double wire machine needs two helical mold, the mold cost is relatively high and is no matter how large the mesh hole, the shape of the mold must be consistent this is also the reason to improve the cost of the mold, which increases the cost of the product.
2) Single wire machine is the use of ordinary mold cost only about one-fifth of the double-wire mold, because it can be adjusted accordingly, there is no requirement for the shape and size.
1) The limitation of aperture and wire diameter and width range is also another drawback of double-wire machine, double wire machine is often locked in a few specific aperture range, to expand the scope of the need to buy another machine, there is no small diameter small aperture case This increases the cost of investment and reduces the utilization of the machine. 2) At this point mono filament machine is a miracle, wire diameter aperture range is particularly broad wire diameter plexus 1mm-5mm, aperture 1cm-20cm, Width 0.5m-6m, so mono filament machine is also known as decorative mesh machine and bed mesh machine, which is to explain the performance and adaptability of mono filament machine, edge can be screwed can also be bent one side of the twist at the same time, a machine several functions, a large scope of application, a can top a few units, improve the utilization of the machine, while equal to Reduced investment costs